Hot Dip Galvanized Finish
Size: 55kg (122lb)
Features of the Rocna 55:
- Instant set: The roll-bar ensures that it always lands on the ideal angle for penetration, plus reinforces the blade for massive strength.
- The setting skids elevate the heel and correctly direct the tip, for reliable setting in soft seabeds.
- Self-launching: The shank is high tensile steel, and designed so the anchor self-launches.
- Rock solid holding power: Of all anchor types, a concave blade gives the greatest resistance, and through clever design Rocna provides the largest blade area possible. The result – massive holding power.
- Resistant to wind and tide shifts: The sharp chisel tip combines with a very high weight on tip (average of 33%), which ensures an instant reliable set with every use. No lead in the tip and no dragging is also environmentally friendly.
- Secure attachment point. Tandem anchor attachment point. tripping line attachment point.
- Life-time warranty against manufacturing defects.*
- 30 day money back guarantee.
The 55kg Rocna is suitable for vessels:
16 metres in length up to 60 tonnes displacement.
18 metres in length up to 50 tonne displacement.
20 metres in length up to 40 tonne displacement.
22 metres in length up to 30 tonne displacement.
24 metres in length up to 25 tonne displacement.
26 metres in length up to 22 tonne displacement.
Vessel displacement units: 1 t (metric tonne) = 1,000 kg = 2,205 lb