Kanberra Gel is easy and efficient.
When placed within the air handling units or an inconspicuous place in the cabin – the air is cleaner and odors are neutralized.
- Proprietary formula containing a premium blend pure certified Australian Tea Tree Oil.
- Forced and natural air flow activates the gel’s vapors throughout the craft.
- 100% natural ingredients – safe around kids and pets.
- Penetrates porous materials and provides long-lasting protection.
Kanberra Gel® protects:
- Electronics Panel Components
- Deck Storage Lockers
- Rope Lockers
- Bait Lockers
- Interior Galleys
- Chiller Systems & Fresh Air Make Up Units
- Bilge Area
- Black Water System Pipe work
Damage in many of these areas, especially sensitive electronics, can cost thousands to repair or clean up.
Protects against expensive damage during storage.
Dampness and temperature fluctuations inside a vessel during storage (including heated storage) can create costly and time consuming problems. Including Kanberra Gel in the storage process can lead to “smooth sailing” when it’s time to hit the water. The gel will freeze when the temperature drops below degrees but goes right back to work upon thawing.
Typical Marine Air Handler Placement
No mess, no hassle sealed, drip-free plastic containers save time – simply place where you need them.