VULCAN : a new design from the inventor of the original ROCNA Anchor.
The Vulcan delivers a Rocna’s super high holding power, and instant reliable setting without the roll-bar.
The new design fits in almost any bow roller set-up and the shank geometry smoothly self-launches, and reteives effortlessly.
Hot Dip Galvanized Finish
Size: 9kg (20lb)
Features of the Vulcan 9:
- Instant set: The roll palm ensures that it always lands on the ideal angle for penetration.
- Self-launching: The shank is high tensile steel, and designed so the anchor self-launches and retreives smoothly and effortlessly.
- Rock solid holding power: Of all anchor types, a concave blade gives the greatest resistance, and through clever design the Vulcan provides the largest blade area possible. The result – massive holding power.
- Resistant to wind and tide shifts: The sharp chisel tip combines with a very high weight on tip, which ensures an instant reliable set with every use.
- Sets fast and reliably in almost any bottom type with rock solid holding power.
- Compatible with a huge range of vessel bow configurations, particularly powerboats with through pulpit anchor rollers.
- The original Rocna ”set the standard” for highest performance and reliability in the most demanding conditions; the Vulcan continues that legacy.
- Secure attachment point. Tandem anchor attachment point. tripping line attachment point.
Sizing Guide: a comprehensive guide to choosing the correct size of anchor for your vessel is available at Rocna.com
The 9kg Vulcan is suitable for vessels:
6 metres in length up to 7 tonnes displacement.
7 metres in length up to 6 tonne displacement.
8 metres in length up to 5 tonne displacement.
9 metres in length up to 4 tonne displacement.
10 metres in length up to 3 tonne displacement.
Vessel displacement units: 1 t (metric tonne) = 1,000 kg = 2,205 lb