Hot Dip Galvanized Finish
Size: 150kg (330lb)
Features of the Rocna 150:
- Instant set: The roll-bar ensures that it always lands on the ideal angle for penetration, plus reinforces the blade for massive strength.
- The setting skids elevate the heel and correctly direct the tip, for reliable setting in soft seabeds.
- Self-launching: The shank is high tensile steel, and designed so the anchor self-launches.
- Rock solid holding power: Of all anchor types, a concave blade gives the greatest resistance, and through clever design Rocna provides the largest blade area possible. The result – massive holding power.
- Resistant to wind and tide shifts: The sharp chisel tip combines with a very high weight on tip (average of 33%), which ensures an instant reliable set with every use. No lead in the tip and no dragging is also environmentally friendly.
- Secure attachment point. Tandem anchor attachment point. tripping line attachment point.
- Life-time warranty against manufacturing defects.*
- 30 day money back guarantee.
Please click on the Product Specifications & Documents tab above for more information on suitable vessels for the Rocna 150.
Due to weight shipping charges to be confirmed prior to finalization of sale.