L-Series L450 – 12V DC 32-1450-01 Johnson Bilge Pump
The Johnson Bilge pump series consists of four different sizes. The basic version can be combined with either an automatic switch AS888, an electronic float switch or the new ULTIMA switch for automatic operation. The L450 has an improved design with easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps. The pumps will be delivered including both a straight and a 90° smooth elbow Dura-Port as well as a removable check valve. The Cartridge pumps may be manually operated via the bilge control panel.
- Compact, all-in-one motor/impeller unit
- No tools needed for maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Water-cooled motor for long service intervals
- Meets the international standard, ISO 8849 marine
- Automatic operation with optional float switch
- Made in the USA
- Capacity 0.90 m head (13.6 V) 33 L/min – 525 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V) 40 L/min – 630 GPH
- Amperage: 2.5 Amp
- Fuse size: 5 Amp
- Outlet Size: 3/4″
Note: Submersible bilge pumps are not self-priming and must be installed in the deepest part of the bilge.